Welcome to FirstTel!
FirstTel is owned by Wikwemikong Unceded Indian Reserve and provides communications solutions for residential and commercials clients. Located on the picturesque Manitoulin Island, FirstTel customers are from all across Ontario.
What Are the Benefits to Become a FirstTel Customer?For Residential Customers:
- Uninterrupted service when you switch to FirstTel; your phone will work exactly the same as it does now.
- Speak with a live customer service rep - available in Ojibwe.
- Keep the same phone book listing, 411/911 services and your choice of calling features.
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees or charges.
- You won't have to change numbers, and it won't cost you a cent to switch your telephone services.
- A single bill for local, long distance, and toll free services.
- Fast and reliable network on digital fibre optic lines.
- A cost effective and simple solution for corporations wishing to work with Aboriginal-owned businesses.
- A great way for other First Nation organizations and Band Offices to support First Nation-owned business in Ontario.